Thursday, February 5, 2015

Intern Rachel at Your Service

I got the call about an "internship" at a full-fledged farm, unlike my own little flailing homestead.  Win-Win!  I get to learn a few tips and tricks, maybe discover a new skill to develop and they get free help for a few months.  With it being just one day a week, the one day that I have access to our one vehicle, I won't be losing time.  I seem to do better when I have more to do anyway and really feel I will be more productive at home because of it.  With the husband being home, he can take care of the necessaries, such as feeding the animals.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to a) have the chance to learn, b) get away from my own isolated homestead one day a week, and c) feel that I am helping someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment