Friday, June 15, 2018

Thursday 6.14.18

I hope your list went better than mine!  Honestly, I did okay.
I made Hubby eggs and sausage before work and got a little bit of a lunch packed for him.  Sarah and I had a great breakfast after our walk to the mailbox of eggs, avocado, fresh blueberries from our bushes, toast with homemade strawberry jam.
I got our barrel from B&G and some extra layer mash for those voracious little Cornish cross chicks.  We made soap, castile soap, that will be cured in one year!

I didn't get to the craft room or Jake's room or the fridge.  So basically, I didn't clean anything.

I picked green beans and there was not enough to can, so Mom, Sarah and I hit the lake for about an hour to relax in the water.

I got about 5 cups of milk from Ginger and 1 tablespoon from Mocha.  Izzie is still with her all the time.  I really need to get back to bottle feeding and milking twice daily before they dry up.

I didn't do a finger food/cold plate for supper.  After doing the bills this morning, I decided to use what I had at home.  Luckily, we have good inventory at this point.  I used hamburger I had in the freezer for patties, cucumbers from the garden and onions Mom gave me from Sam's, yellow squash from the garden, of course the green beans I picked today, and everything else that I had in the fridge or freezer to make supper. It was actually quite good.

Hamburger patty, cucumber salad, 
fresh green beans with bacon and onion
and squash casserole

My dishwasher died on me today.  *sigh*  It goes with the lifestyle, so I should be handwashing dishes anyway really.  Just like I shouldn't have used the dryer today.  Can't be lazy!  It can be easy to when you have those conveniences at your fingertips.

It is time to do tomorrow's to-do list.  It is my daughter's birthday so we will be going to town and eating at Chick-fil-A as well as a local ice cream shop for dessert.  (No cake because 1) we will have one for father's day and 2) she will be having a party at the lake with friends and family so that is where the cake will be next week.) So tomorrow's list is just basic daily routine stuff...might not even make a list until Saturday!
Have a blessed evening and productive tomorrow!
What's on your agenda tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment