Monday, July 2, 2018

7.1.18 Aldi Haul

As I promised, I am posting my grocery hauls, or receipt in this case, as well as meals made with them.  This week Hubby is home and it is 4th of July so I picked up a few rarely purchased items; cereal for Hubby's quick breakfast before fishing or starting in projects, Pretzel Pieces that Hubby threw in the cart for daily snacking, variety of hot dogs for the early Independence Day celebration.  The milk is for Izzie, the goat we are bottle feeding.  We keep the raw milk for us and she gets the store-brought stuff.  Ew!  Not fair is it?



I went ahead and got some vegetable shortening and oil spray for frying up rabbits and sautéing garden fare, even though I know the health factors involved. I am not happy with this grocery haul. I grabbed the wrong grocery list, an old one, and this is what happened.  Obviously, I need just a little more structure in my shopping?  

Do you have your shopping and menu plan done for this week?  





No comments:

Post a Comment