Monday, July 24, 2017

Hypocritical Savings

Let me start by saying that these are not the best products for health and I know it.  The chemical-laden hygiene products are detrimental to our health and environment and I am not a big proponent of what these companies stand for.  At the same time, I am grappling with my purse strings, trying to keep them as tight as possible.  It's easier to say pay now than to actually do it.

So, judge me as you may, this is what I did today.  



I got my toothpaste and body wash for a total of $.35.  (I also got $3.50 worth of extracare bucks to spend on something else next time. Some folks would say I got paid $3.15 to take Colgate and Irish Spring off their shelf.  I personally look more at the out of pocket that I have to spend because that $3.50 will be used at another time and I don't want to double count it.)  

Regardless of how I feel about the products, I can't deny it was a terrific deal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment