Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday To Do

We'll get back to this also.

Last week's inside chores: NA. 
Last week's outside chores: NA. 




This week's inside chores:
Obviously I am behind on my planner.  As I mentioned, I am having a hard time getting into a routine right now, and my planner reflects that.  It will improve. 
Caulk bathroom.  It hasn't been done (right) since the last time I did it.  It is time.  
Bake some bread and cookies for home and for a benefit for a church family member.  
Can.  I haven't even used my new canner yet!!  Black beans and re-can jalapenos. 
Make laundry soap.  I am down to my last jug and my bucket is empty. 
Make soap.  Mom, daughter and I are going to start a batch of soap for personal use and to sell at the farmer's market.  We are doing an olive oil soap that takes a year to cure-the best soap, and also a different cold-pressed soap that will be ready in a month. 
I need to start cleaning out the sunroom so it can be finished.  Right now it has lots of shoes, tools and...what is all that??  

This week's outside chores:  
We need to finish putting in the gate for the new goat paddock and they can then be moved. 
I need to gather all equipment (lights, feeders, waterers, puppy pads, totes) for the chicks, ducks and turkeys coming next week.  
I need to clean the goat barn and goat yard for the baby goats due. 
I need to finish planting the rest of my gladiolus bulbs. 
We need to continue to clean up debris from all around the property, including the old corn crib with tons of jars, the greenhouse with old pots and other trash from around the place.  Hubby got a little trailer from work so we can continue to fill it up and take it to the dump.  

Fingers crossed I can keep my energy up and this drainage and cough suppressed enough to get this and hopefully more done!  

What is in your planner this week?  I would love to see a picture! 




No comments:

Post a Comment