Monday, December 14, 2015

Menu Monday 12-14-15

Time to get back to some normalcy around here.  The best way to get back on track is to make my menu plan.  So...

This week supper will include (starting tomorrow):
Spaghetti, broccoli, cottage cheese, salad and homemade garlic bread

Taco salad with homemade taco sauce, ranch dressing mixed with salsa, and taco seasoning that  also  needs to be made.  Also some homemade tortillas.

Chicken potpie with one of the Zaycon chicken breasts, fruit dessert of some kind (probably fruit cocktail, maybe a jello salad- how retro).

Chili soup with PB&J

Nachos, fully loaded, with salad

Pork roast with potatoes and carrots, buttermilk biscuits and, you guessed it, a salad!

BBQ pork sandwiches, Texas style potato salad, cole slaw, and Arnold Palmers

I will have to get my grocery list together later today.  I am sure I need a trip to Sam's for staples and a few dairy related items, and the rest will more than likely come from Aldi, or Ingles if we are in a pinch. 

I also have a few lunchbox items to make.  Trail mix, pb&j for the freezer, chicken salad, pimento cheese, etc.  It's raining today and probably would have been a good day for some mixing and blending and bagging, but, unfortunately, clean clothes trumped...using the dryer for fire-starting lint balls. Ha!

Until tomorrow, when maybe I can get my To-Do list back up and in working order too.  Oh, dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment