Tuesday, December 22, 2015

To Do Tuesday 12/22


Last week's inside chores: Christmas tree up-small but its ours. Mailed cards.  Sweep drywall dust.  Zone clean.  Seed orders ready.  Closet reorganized.  Restock kitchen.

Last week's outside chores:  Max's shelter. Burn limbs. Buy soil. Sow seeds. Bring wood from holler. Barn yard cleaning. Oil in truck changed.
We moved the older hens to the garden coop with the ducks.
Max's redneck but free shelter

This week's inside chores: Cookies for gifts.  Sweep drywall dust. I have perused the seed catalogs and have put together a seed order for winter/early spring.  Just waiting on payday to send it.  Still need to get the closet organized.

Lettuce growing
This week's outside chores:  Well, its going to rain so I am not sure about burning the limbs or bringing up the wet wood from the holler.  We still need to change the oil in the truck and rake the goat yard where the sticks and bricks have been kicked around.  Figure out how to move the ducks closer to the pond (build makeshift duck house and start fencing area).  

Since this week is Christmas, I am not going to push what has to be done.  We did get 98% of our shopping and wrapping done.  I am sure there is something that I forgot, so I am giving myself a 2% cushion. 

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment