Wednesday, August 8, 2018

CVS Haul #2 8.8.18

I told you I was an addict.  





I bought 2 more Arm&Hammer detergents, 3 packages of Tide pods, Garnier shampoo and conditioner, L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner, and Crest 3D toothpaste. (Please note I don't have a few things in my picture as I gave my mom a bottle of Arm&Hammer, a package of Tide pods and the Loreal shampoo and conditioner.) 

My Total = $2.03 out of pocket (after coupons and extra care bucks)
I received $9 in ECBs, plus a $3 ECB from the CVS coupon spitter-outer for a beauty bonus.  No, not my beauty-I would owe them, but for the beauty products I have bought over the last month.  

Coincidentally, Flylady's habit of the month is one load of laundry done every day.  I have no excuses with all the detergent I have!  

Have you been to CVS or anywhere yet this week to get some great deals?  Do tell...

Have a blessed and productive day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment