Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Happy August 1, 2018

Oh how the rain this morning made my blanket heavy!  I did not want to get up and get started.  Alas, as we all must, I did.  
My morning routine for this Wednesday: 

Up and at 'em.  Cleaned my face and teeth.  Dressed in my walking outfit.  I swished and swipe the bathroom.  Right now I am using Frosh grapefruit cleaner in the bathroom and some all-in-one citrus soap as my toilet cleaner.  Smells like a citrus grove in the bathroom.  Even though my bathroom is not decorated how I would like it, i.e. navy blue carpet and floral walls, it still is a lovely feeling when it is clean and fresh.  I then made the bed and put my pj's in the washer.  Everyone throws their dirty clothes in the washer after their shower and so it is ready to go in the morning.  I put in about 1/2 cup of homemade laundry soap and headed to the kitchen.  I had a couple of handwashed dishes that had dried overnight in the rack to put away and then finished up by emptying the dishwasher.  This morning I grabbed my Notre Dame rain jacket, Bass pro cap, the waterproof phone carrier and a grocery bag as well as tote bag and headed for my morning walk to the mailbox.  It was a light rain off and on.  As I mentioned yesterday, I try to get a picture of me or something up there to prove my walk to my hubby.  Honestly, he doesn't care, but it is an excellent motivation, especially when he questions if I am okay if I don't send a picture. It was hot in the rain jacket and hat!  And of course, I moisturized my face which seemed to hold in heat.  Ugh!!  But I made it there and back no worse for the wear. 

I also want to make sure I am eating meals at appropriate times so that come 3 or 4 o'clock I am not searching high and low for the junkiest quick fix I can find.  I made some oats with blueberries and cinnamon, along with water. This is okay, but when I start back with my trainer Friday, she will be telling me to get some protein in there.  There is 5.4 grams of protein in my 1/2 cup of oatmeal though.  Isn't that enough? 
  Plans for the rest of the day:
1. Declutter/tidy up the kitchen x 15 mins.
2. Declutter desk area x 15 mins.
3. Make a phone call to the auto place to align the Kia next week.    done
4. Bruce and I need to get the kennel panels to the upper pasture to keep Snape, our billy goat, separated, especially since he figured out how to jump the fence.  We do not want another spring like this year with all the does pregnant!  We really need him sold.  If you know of anyone who wants a buck, please send them my way!
5.  Practice calligraphy.
6.  Basic weekly plan (flylady) of checking fridge and pantry for expired items and a little tidying along the way. done
7. MAYBE make some sausage patties out of turkey balls for breakfast.
8. MAYBE make some egg white muffins for breakfast options.
9. Mom and I to finish up unpaper towels-snaps on.
10.  CVS for toothbrush and mouthwash and lip gloss deals; and pick up the puffs tissues if in stock! Ingles for bread (I don't want to bake today...)

Supper is baked sweet potato with leftover turkey chili on top.  I will probably add a bit of garden green beans and sliced tomato too.

I will be finishing off the day with the night routine.  This includes cleaning up after supper with hubby, making sure laundry is put away, clear the coffee tables, shower and lotion up before PJ's on.  Check over planner (may or may not do my today sheet-if I do, I will make Sarah one too) for tomorrow.

I will fill the time with whatever I see needs done, time with Sarah, checking on animals and enjoying life!

What is on your agenda today?

Have a blessed and productive day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment