Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tuesday To Do 8.7.18

Yesterday was so HOT!  My one-year-old air conditioning system could not cool down this double wide.  The bay windows in the living room are like a solar oven regardless of the thermal blackout curtains.  After 3 pm, when the sun had been hitting those windows for a good two hours, I could not do much in the living room, or kitchen for that matter.  It wasn't until after 7 when cloud cover and a cooler breeze helped to cool it down that I could do much for any length of time.  By then, I was exhausted just from the heat.  My inside thermometer read 98 degrees at about 5pm.  

Yesterday I also went to the gym for my personal training session.  Leg, back and biceps day.  Probably gone feel that today!  

What is on the agenda today? 

My morning routine for this Tuesday: 

Same as it is every morning.  Rise and shine, take care of me, swish and swipe the bathroom.  I stripped the bed this morning.  I was supposed to do that yesterday but had the bed made before I realized it was Weekly Home Blessing Hour-day...wow, does that make any sense.  Mondays are Weekly Home Blessing Hour where I spend one hour dusting and vacuuming and just cleaning the major areas of the house.  I did not do the sheets or the kitchen mopping yesterday so that will have to be done today. My dishwasher quit on me again, so I have to take them all out and hand wash them this morning.  
I am not walking this morning because we are going swimming today and I have to push mow the back yard.  I know, I am wrecking my morning routine today.  

The rest of the day:
1. Declutter/tidy up the kitchen x 15 mins.  It is Zone 2/ Kitchen Week and I have plenty to do in here.  I cleaned the oven yesterday, so now I need to move on to the bottom cabinets, especially under the sink.  This does not include the washing of dishes that will be another 1/2 hour probably. 
2. Get all the laundry done today.  I am going to go ahead and wash the blankets and mattress pad today while I am doing the sheets.
3. As mentioned, I will be mowing the back yard.  Mom used her new John Deere riding mower yesterday, but it is not a rider-mower friendly yard.  Raised bed, clothesline, laundry washing system, firewood, shepherd's hooks x 4.  At least we did get the kennel panels moved to the upper pasture. Lots of trim work to do.  But I am very thankful she got the majority of it!  Have to get that done early before it gets too hot. 
4. Swim...We three ladies (me, mom, daughter) going to head to the lake with our air mattresses and relax on the lake for a couple of hours. 
5.  I feel like I still need to do a heavy duty declutter in the living room.  I have a lot of planner and devotional items still nested around the couch that need to be put back and cleaned up.  

With my training I have my Ultrafit diet.  Basically, no sugar, no fat, no salt.  Eat 1 serving of protein and 1 serving of carb per meal every 4 hours.  I MISS AVOCADOS!  I only have 6 weeks to do this, so might as well go full on right? 

I am not going to lie.  It can boring to look at. A breakfast from this weekend.   
Two egg whites with pepper, cream of wheat made with water, and water.  I did have my vitamins too. This meal really is an exception.  I add veggies and berries to most of the meals, including the egg whites and porridges.  
Meals for today:  oatmeal with strawberries, egg whites with onion and spinach, leftover chicken fried rice that I made up last night (cooked chicken breast, one small carrot (these are to be limited on the diet), diced onion and minced garlic to taste, egg whites and 1/2 cup rice), grilled London broil, sweet potato fries, broccoli and sliced tomato from the garden, grilled chicken on a slice of Ezekiel bread with lettuce, tomato and mustard. Water throughout the day and a LaCroix with steak meal.  

Tonight, I want to make sure the laundry is complete, the dishes are done and my "nest" is put away. I will double check my planner, but I do have training at the gym at 2:00 tomorrow, so I will get my clothes lined out for that. I will make sure that Sarah has her to-do list done for the day as well as plans for tomorrow.  

Other than when we are swimming, I will be checking on the animals to make sure their water is fresh and clean.  Although it is advantageous to have the ducks in with the goats for their protection, it is not good for the goats.  Ducks dirty every clean source of water they can find.  I have a 5-gallon bucket, 2.5 gallon bucket, a dishwashing tub and their little kiddie pool that are constantly needing rinsing and refilled.  The rest of the day is free to do with what I choose.  CVS?  No, just kidding, not today!  Home and play today! 

What is on your agenda today?

Have a blessed and productive day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment