Monday, January 11, 2016

My New Salt Grinder

Okay, it's not new.  In fact, I guess it's a centuries-old way to do it.  Just the way I like it. 
My mother gave me some Pink Himalayan salt and peppercorns for all my cooking needs.  It was up to me to get the grinders.  Well, being picky and forgetful...I couldn't find a nice glass grinder set that I would like to use.  So, introducing the mortar and pestle-my new salt and pepper grinder and more!  It's like one of those appliances that does more than one thing!  And I can make it as course or fine as I want. 

 
 
 
 
I went a little more on the course side for now.  Wouldn't take but a second to make finer when needed.

I just put the finished product in the bamboo container (also a gift from mommy), and voila, freshly ground seasonings at my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment