Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday To Do 1/26/16

Last week's inside chores: 
Declutter Calendar.  Baking. Office cleaned up. Baby chicken set up.

Last week's outside chores:  

Potato plot chosen.
 
This week's inside chores:
Declutter calendar.  Going to have to double time this since I am so far behind.  I worked some on the office (trash, desk clutter) but still have a great deal more I can do.

Get back to my cleaning schedule!  I have been slightly under the weather for the past week and the house has suffered. Well, I have been involved with hatching chickies too.

This week's outside chores: 
Clean out the chicken coop/duck coop.  Continue to check the bees.  Now that I have chosen the potato plot I need to sprinkle my wood ash bucket out there. 

Honestly, since I haven't been energetic this past week, I am going to spend most of the time in the house doing some pre-spring cleaning and organizing. And of course, caring for the wee chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment