Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday To Do 1-5

Eek!  Has it been two weeks since my list? 

Last week's inside chores:  Cookies for gifts. Sweep drywall dust. Seeds ordered. 
All the holiday décor is put away.

Last week's outside chores:  Goat shelter issues...to be continued. Bruce did make a chicken/duck brooder to put in the coop so I can start using my incubator! 


This week's inside chores: Seeds are going to wait.  We are needing to get Max's shelter and fencing done since our makeshift shelter did not hold him for more than week. 
I am doing the declutter and home organization calendars by a home management site.  I have listed the links below.  So this week is organizing the kitchen.  Check it out.  I will go more into detail next week.
 http://www.home-storage-solutions-101.com/declutter-your-home.
html
 http://www.home-storage-solutions-101.com/organized-home.html

It's also time to refill some of the working folks pantry items.  Hot cocoa mix, trail mix, homemade instant oats.  That sort of thing. 

I also need to reassess the freezers (inside and out) and the pantry and begin to use anything that is getting old. 

I would like to get my sewing machine back out and see what else I can start and not finish!  Ha!  I still have to get my apron done.  Would have been half price and a fraction of time just to grab one at the dollar store...but one can't whine about what she has not done if she cheats,


This week's outside chores:  First and foremost is to contain Max.  Brie is getting pretty far along and we cannot have him in with the girls.  Brie is grouchy enough!  Hubby has a plan and I am going to spend the day implementing that.  Fingers crossed.  The rest of the week is going to be cleaning up after the month of rain we have had.  We are in the valley and we get all the debris and trash from every neighbor around, including broken glass, cans, bottles, bags, twine, even a tire (wheel included) washed up from the creek.  That costs money to dispose of.  Errr!

Goat stalls need restrawed.  Chicken coop needs restrawed, including the duck/chicken garden coop.  Our temperature dropped about 30 degrees and so I am only doing the necessities outside for now. 

I do need to refill he birdfeeders and move it to the kitchen window to aid in doing dishes.  :)

The rest is to be determined.


No comments:

Post a Comment