Monday, May 18, 2015

Tuesday To-Do 5/19/15

Yep, I predicted it.  My list has gone haywire.  Broken toes, bruised / if not broken foot on the other side, summer death cold and cough, PMS, bunny deaths, chicken deaths and burials, healing cats, moving animals, fortifying fences and gates, bee swarms, new bees.  Oh the list is neverending! 


 Let's see what we can recover.
INSIDE:
Finish last week's chores.  Clean kitchen corner. Organize the green baker's rack. Reorganize the living room bookcase.
This week:  I will be happy just to finish the above list, let alone the routine chores.
OUTSIDE:


Finish last week's list:  Straw the ducks.  Wash the house and the feed shed.  Hubby did an amazing job this week (picking up my slack!) putting up our newspaper tube, fixing the truck, clearing all the overgrowth around the house, fixing the lawnmower, fixing the goat gate, and so much more.  Most of what I could do is snot and cough. Well there was the dropping of the drawer on the top of the foot and kicking the 8-pound weight in my daughter's floor to break my toe.  That is accomplishing something, right?
This week:  Lots of garden chores to do.  Plant, sow, till, weed, water, fertilize.  This is going to be the bulk of my home focus.  I say home, because my financial aid for school went through.  I actually had given up on it.  Of course...Anyway, I will be starting school a week before daughter's graduation and all of those festivities that continue, not to mention prom and being poor, I have to try and fix her hair and nails.  Just not fair sometimes, but hopefully, Lord willing, I will be able to do adequately. 

Really, I am not putting to many to-dos on my to-do list since I have so much to do...huh???  


No comments:

Post a Comment