Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bad Grammar-poor spelling! Sorry

Good grief and to think I was a transcriptionist....yes, I used palate instead of pallet.  Can I blame that on being in the medical field?  Yeah, no.  I use was instead of were, is instead of are.  Hopefully to-too- two are okay in most posts.  I apologize to 1) my English teachers, 2) my friends who I know have a pet peeve of grammatical errors and 3) to everyone else, mom included.

I would say I would do gooder, just kidding, better, but let's face it, if I am trying to think, type and listen for odd animal sounds, I am multitasking.  And as I get older multitasking is much less efficient , or is it less proficient, or...Honey, where is the dictionary or thesaurus ??

Please overlook my poor grammar skills or you can let me know and I will try to relearn.  Old dog-old tricks.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment